Recovery Tools & Equipment:
What does it do?
- Helps muscles heal faster after a hard workout.
- Can prevent muscle soreness
- Helps cool your body down
- Can improve mental health
- Can improve your sleep
- Can reduce risk of injury
- Prepare body for next workout
- Help boost your immunity
Red Light Laser Therapy:
Proven benefits of red and near infrared light therapy include:
- Promotes wound healing and tissue repair
- Supports collagen production / anti-aging
- Reduces swelling and inflammation (pain)
- Improves joint health
- Improves physical performance, muscle recovery and energy levels
- Increases melatonin / improves sleep
Recovery Pump Boots / Compression Boots
What does it do?
- Decreases the discomfort of muscle soreness
- Clears lactic acid build up in muscles passively
- May assist with positive adaptive response to exercise
- Decreases muscle fatigue post exercise
- Improves range of motion in less time and with more comfort
- Improves blood flow
There are 8 main health benefits of an infrared sauna.
- Increased metabolism and weight loss.
- Temporary muscle pain relief
- Improved Sleep
- Improves appearance of cellulite
- Eases Joint Pain and Stiffness
- Decreases Stress and Fatigue
- Improves Skin
THERAGUN Massage Guns:
The main focus of percussive therapy is to improve sports performance and aid in recovery. Beyond those reasons, there are many benefits to be gained by the use of the Theragun.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A THERAGUN?
- Relieves stress and relaxes the body
- Increases blood and lymphatic circulation,
- Releases lactic acid build up in the body
- Stimulates nerve receptors, which cause vasodilation in the skin and muscles to improve mobility.
- Breaks up scar tissue