Roll Model® Method Training
The Roll Model® Method Training is a complete 2-day (16 hour) training course which combines the two live Roll Model Method Trainings, The Science of Rolling & Ball Sequencing & Innovation, into one complete immersive experience.
X3 Performance & Physical Therapy – Nashville will be hosting this training course on November 12 & 13, 2022 at BOOST FitClub: 11 Vaughns Gap Rd, Nashville, TN, 37205.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
You will learn to integrate the power of soft-tool science for yourself and clients using the Roll Model® Method and each size of RMM Therapy Balls. Explore pain-erasing self-myofascial release techniques in over-used areas of your body like your hands and knees, to completely ignored areas such as the diaphragm and pelvic floor.
– Refine your anatomical fluency of bony landmarks, muscular attachments, and the fascial seam-system
– Learn the art of crafting test/retest scenarios to provide instant feedback of improved function or reduced pain
– Improve classroom demonstration of Therapy Ball techniques with innovative sequences for all levels of student ability
Day One (November 12)
The Science of Rolling
Amplify your personal embodiment and learn applicable fascia science, bony landmarks, myofascial junctions, and pain physiology. Master specialized ball rolling techniques that penetrate into common high-tension areas. You will learn 6 head-to-toe series proven to affect profound change in the rotator cuff, upper back, neck, jaw, hips, lower back, IT Band, calves, and feet.
Day Two (November 13)
Ball Sequencing & Innovation
Provide a wide variety of soft-tissue self-care solutions for every client and condition while utilizing the four different sized Roll Model® Therapy Balls. Learn to effortlessly craft innovative moves and sequences to differentiate your teaching for any individual or community.
The investment for this two-day course is $595. The early bird special is $550, and it ends October 4, 2022. This tuition includes all Roll Model® Therapy Balls (1 pair each of original Yoga Tune Up® Balls, Therapy Ball Plus, 1 ALPHA, and 1 Coregeous® Ball) and access to the Massage Therapy Instructional Online Video.
- Trail Guide to the Body by Andrew Biel
- The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Mobility, and Live Better in Your Body by Jill Miller
- Fascia: Function & Physiology Webinar, from Yoga International
- Understanding Fascia and the Benefits of Myofascial Release by Heather Longoria
- Fascia: What It Is And Why It Matters by David Lesondak
- Fascia, The Tensional Network of the Body by Robert Schleip
- The Muscle and Bone Palpation Manual by Joe Muscolino
This module is open to all levels of student/educator/clinician. There is no pre-requisite to attend this Roll Model® teacher training.
CEC credits available with NASM, ACSM, AFAA, IAYT